Darwin Awards



Ya gotta love it. The reason I even went to the Darwin Awards was because of this story about founding band member, Terry Kath of Chicago. He died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound. Very unfortunate as I thought he was a true, undisputed talent.

I got to reading and rooting around and came across this story
which I happen to remember. Amongst others, I found some rather intrigueing and could read for hours, especially one in particular that I had read some time ago. It is the story of the death of one, Ron Opus which is considered an Urban Legend. Who Knows? But it's one helluva story even concocted.

(Authors Note: I do not believe in Darwin's Theory of Evolution but do so love these Awards)

5 comments:

Eric said...

I love the story ! I always say the bad things you do in life are bounced to you sooner or later anyway.
have a nice week-end !

Bedazzler said...

That Gerbil story is just stupid. Only a frat boy would write something so ill-informed and retarded. Besides, don't they even know what felching is?

Cathy D. said...

you spelled intriguing wrong

Cathy D. said...

i know what felching is

Bedazzler said...

you spelt felching wrong.