NFL Predictions

I'm not in the business of predicting Football. However, I have, well, we'll call them "acquaintances" who are. I happen to be privy to some serious numbers. Read 'em and do with them, what you will.



Let me say this, friends, "I ain't bad but the bad, still send me Christmas Cards," ok? Get it?

New England-Jacksonville; Patriots are set to take it by 12

Green Bay-Seattle; Packers are set to take it by 8

Dallas-NY Giants; Cowboys are set to take it by 7 1/2
(It's predicted there will be an upset by Giants)

San Diego-Indianapolis; Colts are set to take it by 8 1/2
(It's predicted there will be an upset by Chargers)

(Feds; These predictions are for entertainment value/use only. I was just kidding about knowing Bookies. This website is for entertainment purposes only, too!)

No comments: