Happy Fourth

So, lil Sister and I are sitting on the deck, drinking, while my nephew romps and plays in the Hot Tub. We're both a little tipsy, shootin the shit, when this green ass fly, lands on her knee. I saw it but I was listening, intently, to what she was saying. I have ADD, so I can listen to her and think and have my own conversation(thinking about the fly on her knee) in my head, watch, my nephew playing, listen to those fuckers down the street in their pool and hear the next door neighbors in their pool and listen to their Guns N Roses CD, cranked to the max. But I was thinking, how come she doesn't feel that fly? I mean I was kinda about to say, "Hey, you know, you've got this big ass fly on your knee," when she swats it violently and it swooped her. I giggled and my big mouth says, "I wondered when you were gonna flick that fly?" She gives me this red-headed killer look, you know a WTF and says, "Just wait, if you have a Bumblebee fly up your ass, see if I tell you." I hope to god, I know when a Bumblebee flies up my ass cause you know, I wouldn't want her one up on me, right?

Have a rowdy, snot slingin', lay under the keg, show your tits Happy 4th!

12 comments:

Jonathan said...

I flashed my chest but no one seemed to care. Oh, well! :-)

Have a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, I fell asleep. Shit, I missed it. Damn, damn, damn.

Happy 4th to you and have a drink on me sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th my darling Babsounette (your new French nickname). Have a drink on me and watch out for those fireworks. Actually, I am having a drink right now thinking of you and wishing that we sat together on that deck, bitchin, drinkin' and gossipin'.

Kisses and squeezes

Anonymous said...

Possible French nicknames:
Babsounette
Babette
La Babs
Babinette
La Bababa
La Barbare
Ze Babz

Ophelia Mourne said...

Happy Fourth sweetums :o)

Anonymous said...

Frog, my Darling, I would do anything to just sit, nothing fancy, just sit, and shoot the shit. A nice drink would be a bonus. If we can ever get this book done, I'll be coming , bet your warm buns on that.
Babsounette Baribeau, has a nice French ring, does it not? You are my dearest friend sweets, an ilse of refuge, in my mind. I value your friendship and quite seriously, I do live for the day, I may meet you.

Anonymous said...

Mickelino, je vous aime comme un frère. Quand je dis que je vous aime, je le veux dire, avec tout mon coeur.
Baisers!

Anonymous said...

Ophelia, is Bella a Canadian citizen or American? Do you celebrate the 4th with her or is that a dumb question, possibly? Give her kisses anyway, k?

Happy 4th to you too. It's 5;30am and I drank enough for us both yesterday! Why am I up?

Webmiztris said...

I don't even want to THINK of the position you'd have to be in for a bumblebee to be able to fly up your ass....lol!

Anonymous said...

Webmiztris, duck and cover.

Ain't no bugs on me,
Ain't no bugs on me,
they're might be bugs,
on some of you thugs but...
Ain't no bugs on me...

The ol' "Bee up the ass trick," right?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA on that bumblebee!

I'm reminded of a great song for you and your sis and the occasion - by SCOTS, called "Greenback Fly". You'd love it!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

brotherray, I think lil sis was actually pissed cause I didn't tell her right away about the fly. But I just knew she had to feel it? She yelled that they bite ya know? I'll check out the Scots, pronto!