Pocket Emo


(Damn, I missed the boat. Will they have another Beatdown Day, next year? By the way, the site I got this picture from, "The Hot Crew" on this particular post, has exactly 666 comments. Too wierd for me folks!)
This post of the Pocket Emo is from Sept. 2007. Why in God's Name do I get at least a hit, if not more, a day for this damn thing? Can anyone really tell me WTF is up?


This is a "must have" for all teens and pre-teens. Wanna be a groovy cool cat/daddio? Be a good parent and get your kid one today...




(Yes, I'm extremely lazy and stole this from myself as posted on Babz Bitchin)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe on 8-8-08 ????

Bedazzler said...

Can you design some HOMO hairdos???

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Coopernicus, Good God, I hope so. That'd sure give me reason to live. How ya doing ol buddy?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Bedazzler, I'll get my son, Lee on the job pronto. You would, of course, be on that consulting team, would you not? Where ya been darlin'?

Mwah