Trainwrecks

It was just so, uh, übersnarky. Bwahahaha, oh damn I just threw up in my mouth. Live, Learn, Laugh, Kill all those involved and let God sort 'em out, right? Well, maybe not the latter. Oh and I sure don't want to appear like I'm trying too hard to be tough, although I have noticed a rather leatheresquieness to my skin? Damn this menopause!
(How much ya wanna bet Xmichra is gonna chew my ass for reposting this? You guys must know by now that I just adore controversy, right?)

I have a really bad habit of saving everything, i.e. DOC's, Pics and so on. I have to go in now and again and weed through the bullshit, you know to free up the memory on my old computer.

Anywho, I found the Word DOC, in my files "Trainwrecks." A now defunct site, no longer in existence. Trainwrecks would review blogs they considered like a train wreck, you know something you don't want to look at but must. Similar to Rubbernecking, I suppose? Well, I was the target of one of their very last posts before Heaven Nose got a hold of them. Somehow they were even able to clear Google cached clean.

I do believe, credit for Trainwrecks derailment would go to Heaven Nose.

There was much adoodoo the following sites;

Paula Light (Personal Fav)

NYC Watchdog

Metafilter

The Jawa Report

The Pharma Law Blog

Odd Time Signatures

There is Nothing so Stable As Change




I do believe I learned from this and it made me a might stronger. I learned that if you put it out there, it'll possibly be toyed with, you know similar to how some old fat bastard sits and plays with his balls while running through the channels on the remote. I had to look in the mirror after reading some of the comments, the post itself was an eye opener. It showed me, if nothing else, just how I can/am perceived? I took offense to some things and some were true. I don't think I cared too awfully much to be told I was semi-illiterate? It's true, I do tend to abuse commas per my own Mama. It's true, I could never get a job as some editor, etc. etc. fucking etc. but the extremely hilarious part is I think they were referring to my blog profile, as they made mention of it. I wrote and I think it's still on there, in the section where it asks your favorite books; I can't read! Now what dumb ass would believe that if I actually wrote it. I do realize I did not measure up with those intellectual twits. I've managed to live with it all this time though.

Anywho, there was a lot of good controversy, my middle name, ya know? The comments were rather revealing in every respect, including the comments listed at the bottom of this post. As well, there were some eye openers in the comments in the *asterisk links below.

A lot has been revealed to me by looking at all this again. Yes, I can be an asshole but you'll either love me or hate me. Again, I can live with this and I realize that it's not important, it won't make or break me, any of it. Perception is everything, is it not? As well, I was caught in the moment and the barrage o'bullshit and may not have thanked those that were supportive. I thank ya kindly. You should know who you are!

Here's what I'd copied. I wish I'd copied the entirety of comments, good and bad. There were about 100+ and they were pretty interesting;

Trainwreck

December 6th, 2006

Your Mom’s Blog…

Posted by Garmonbozia in Uncategorized

…if your mom is some kind of racist, ex-junkie, ex-con, semi-illiterate, stupid-forwarded-pictures-and-jokes-loving psychotic.

Okay, so I would like to link to the individual entries, but the design is so bad that I don’t think I can. So here is my new favorite blog, Babs Bitchin. It seems she deleted her old blog, “Bitchin’ and Stuff” which of all things, other people read, and were wondering where it was when she created this one. Let us hope that us directing attention to her does not burst this thing of beauty.

I heartily encourage you to weed through the horrible design, dirty pictures, to find the gems, like the time she claims that her husband sent a nudie picture of her into Hustler’s Beaver Hunt, which was very unusual because of some Shocking Mystery Tattoo she has. Or, perhaps the most recent entry, where she threatens to beat up her doctor’s receptionist and then writes about it like, damn, those receptionists are so stuck up with their appointment-keeping and desk-using. There is even some writing as her dog and cat, to satisfy those of you who don’t care for human word salad.

62 Responses to ' Your Mom’s Blog… '

Subscribe to comments with RSS

1. anonymoose said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 4:56 pm

But is she a 46 year old high school freshman who spent 32 years as a teenage runaway?

2. OrangeOlive said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 5:05 pm

She has an advice blog. That’s awesome.

3. OrangeOlive said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 5:06 pm

http://askauntb.blogspot.com/

Sorry there.

4. gawking said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 5:23 pm

So she’s diagnosed as passive aggressive. Who knew there was an official code for being a jerk? And what does insurance cover? Your victims?

5. ilyka said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 5:28 pm

The snow dong card was . . . interesting.

6. rusty scissors said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 5:59 pm

perfection, pure perfection. I am about to go back for more, but I am dying to know why she was in prison.

7. OrangeOlive said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 6:04 pm

Forging prescriptions for painkillers, if I’m not mistaken.

8. wolfa said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 6:49 pm

Ilyka, eww.

Also, she has a medical info blog, too!

OrangeOlive, it’s probably that plus her other illegal drug use, cause people who just forge (personal) prescriptions can often get themselves off with some counselling/community service/etc.

9. Babsbitchin said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 7:22 pm

Well, well, well! How very interesting. I love my shock value, it does have it’s purpose. Yes, ex-junkie, ex-con, ex-biker, ex, ex, ex. Try not to be too pretentious, I can usually smell it.

10. Contrary said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 7:24 pm

I was going to say something snide and/or cutting about Babs, but I’m afraid she’ll take me out back and whup my ass.

I’ve only read the first post (doctor’s visit), but it was really kind of awesome.

“Don’t you just hate pretentious people? I happen to have an aversion to them and will go out of my way to explain this, completely. You know break it down in terms they won’t soon forget” and I smile real sardonically.”

I laughed, I cried, I checked my locks. I think Babs might be better than Kyle, if only because her brand of crazy is easier to read.

11. Dana said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 7:30 pm

Yeah, enough about this. Have you seen VA’s entry today? The fuck? In what universe do the people who like to see pictures of dooce’s kid holding a piece of shit also want to hear about child support and divorce? Seriously.

I wish VA would pick a friggen mission statement and stick to it. Do you make fun of other bloggers? OR do you talk about boring shit like your stepkids and what you and your brother thought of Supernany? OR are you going to give me some free assvice on how to get financially sound with a “portfolio” and what I should do when I begin to plan my divorce?

I personally loved it when she shat on others. But this crap, like the three part series on money–what the hell is that? I can’t be the only one who has started visiting her less, huh?

violentacres.com

12. Contrary said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 7:32 pm

From her profile:

Name::Babsbitchin
From::LONG
ISLAND, N.Y., US
I’ve led a hard life, been imprisoned and battled Heroin addiction. I’d like to think I’ve learned something along the way.I’m an in your face, shoot from the hip, kinda gal. I’ll tell you the truth and then some. Putting your life into Perspective, One Day at a Time!

Also, in her profile, under ‘Favorite Books’, she says “I can’t read sorry! ”

Buh.

13. OrangeOlive said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 7:56 pm

“I laughed, I cried, I checked my locks. I think Babs might be better than Kyle, if only because her brand of crazy is easier to read.”

What do you think would happen, if Babs actually *met* Kyle?

14. crack my shit up said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 8:42 pm

That’s a good one, Orange. I bet the universe would explode with their polar opposite crazinesses combining to create a delecto-dolphintastic inferno.

That, or Kyle might die.

15. Brennn said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 8:50 pm

This might be one of my all-time favorites.

16. Contrary said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 8:51 pm

I think the ‘Kyle might die’ theory is a valid one.

Of course, maybe Kyle could see the good in Babs. Maybe they’d be good for each other. And also, maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.

17. Cathole said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 9:08 pm

Speaking of butt, is that a picture of a genuine a-hole on that entry…?

I hate it when I have to go to a “Long Island Jewish Hospital”. Other than the possible anti-Semitism, I kinda like her.

18. virago said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 9:12 pm

Yes, ex-junkie, ex-con, ex-biker, ex, ex, ex.

Jeri? Is that you, Jeri?

19. ilyka said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

Of course, maybe Kyle could see the good in Babs.

That depends: Does Babs love God like, a LOT a lot? And we should probably find out what Babs thinks of Kyle first. So what do you think, Babs? Hit it or quit it?

Oh, and she can’t like Court TV. That’s a deal-breaker for ol’ Kyle.

20. Coach K said,

on December 6th, 2006 at 10:04 pm

Hey Cathole, Long Island Jewish is an actual hospital name. Lots of towns have a hand-to-g-d Jewish Hospital.

Not to divert the trainwreck … I’m thinking if Kyle made kissyface at Babs he’d end up with a shiv-o-licious to the midsectionalingadingdong.

21. chuck said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 1:10 am

i have no comment for you other than babs is my friend. good or bad she is my friend.

22. Uh No said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 3:20 am

I’m thinking if Kyle made kissyface at Babs he’d end up with a shiv-o-licious to the midsectionalingadingdong.

Heh. Good stuff.

i have no comment for you other than babs is my friend. good or bad she is my friend.

Since you seem confused, that’s bad. Really, really bad.

23. OrangeOlive said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 4:50 am

You know what? I like Babs, too. Really. She basically uprooted her life to help raise her autistic nephew. She’s overcome serious addiction and talks to high school kids about her experience - that takes balls. And her internet persona is some sweet, sweet trainwrecky goodness.

Yeah, I’d probably set up an email filter to catch those craptastic forwards, but Babs is pretty great.

24. twixmaster said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 5:59 am

I gotta thank Babs for having dug up the dick slippers and shared them with the world. Maybe my boss would like a pair for Christmas!

25. oshit said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 7:34 am

Hell yeah.
I get tired of the sissy-sappy blogs. I love a good kick arse blog on occasion. Babs sounds cool. She’s makin’ it. And thats more than i can say for some……..

26. Tina said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 7:55 am

from Babs comment section:

Babsbitchin said…
butchieboy, I read some of it and this Kyle character is someone I’m supposed to meet or some shit. I got a lot of hits from it, is that good or bad? Who knows?

27. Alison said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 9:18 am

Wouldn’t it be awesome if Babs had a voice like Principal Seymour Skinner’s mother?

28. MEP said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 9:35 am

I love it that Babs is barely interested in skimming over what our triflin’ asses have to say.

29. ChickenLiver said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 9:38 am

Chuck with friends like you, who needs enemies?! You’re either for or against your friends. Also by coming here and making that statement you’ve showed us that; when the people are done flogging her you’ll at least drag her body off the road. Nice.

30. loolybloo said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 9:53 am

I gotta hand it to Babs - she’s one tough-assed woman. I wouldn’t mess.

Did you get to the post where she shot her ex in the stomach — and then they were together for like 17 more years?

31. Jan said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 9:56 am

There’s so much to choose from, it’s hard, but this is my favorite so far from Babs:

“My son Bill is going to be a cop. Taking a battery of tests they asked him…

“What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?”

In the blank space, he wrote, “Call for backup.”

I like her.

32. Beelzebub said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 12:00 pm

God, I freaking love her. I was totally going to comment yesterday that she looked rode hard and put away wet- and then today she beat me to it.

33. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 12:09 pm

Wonderful! I have to admit, I like her, too.

34. Cathole said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 12:23 pm

Coach, thanks. I want to go to Long Island Jewish. Sounds like a classy joint, what with the likes of Babs running around - might be fun.

She should have her own show, like a cross between Dog the Bounty Hunter and Tyra on smack.

Say, I notice this is uncategorized. I wonder if there should be a category simply called “Babs.”

35. OrangeOlive said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

Cathole, not only would I watch that show, I’d tape every single episode.

36. Garmonbozia said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 12:45 pm

I was not lying when I said that this was my new favorite blog.

Although I think the whole “I’m not racist” thing is kind of funny, what with the racist joke posted on there. Not to mention the juxtaposition of said “ha ha, Indians have dots on their forehead and run convenience stores” joke with the whole “I will try not to laugh at your expense” thing.

Oh, and the advice column is awesome.

37. Haden S. Powell said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 1:10 pm

Cunt

38. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 1:19 pm

Now whaddaya suppose Mr. Powell means by that?

39. Sourpuss said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 2:21 pm

I have to admit that Babs is a bit on the trainwrecky side, but I actually sorta like her. She is quite straightforward with her crazy past and seems to want to make light of it, and doesn’t seem to take herself all too seriously. And anyone who explains themselves as rode hard and put up wet… well, really, how can you not love that? She is freaking hysterical.

As for what Dana was saying in regards to VA, I wholeheartedly agree. That bitch doesn’t have a clue as to what little soapbox to get on. I personally liked the kid-eating-shit-soapbox. This new one about deadbeat dads and getting rich quick… it’s just so blah.

40. Bobo the Chimp said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 2:53 pm

I think Mr. Powell means to call us all some names, jewelly.

That Babs, she’s my kinda woman.

41. Stef said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 3:28 pm

I love this woman and kind of want her to move to my neighborhood.

42. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 3:39 pm

Call US names!? Well, I never. . . now that I know, my feelings are all hurt.

There are a number of sites I frequent in order to observe the trainwreck and I don’t give a second’s thought to the fact that I’m giving them much-wanted traffic or hits by doing so.

Violent Acres is not one of those sites. I haven’t been since it jumped the shark because I want to do my part in trying to make it just go the fuck away already.

43. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 3:41 pm

(Also, I’m kind of sad that Mr. Powell’s link isn’t really to his blog.)

44. OrangeOlive said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 3:56 pm

jewelly, Mr. Powell’s blog is…really something else.

45. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 4:03 pm

OrangeOlive, THANK YOU and I love you. I love you so much that I shall now refer to you as my little sugarpigtits.

I mean it, except for that second sentence.

46. brotherray said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 4:19 pm

I really like trains. Why would you lynch a train? Let me ask - are you the great philosoplizer of the great contropolizer in the bloggaweiser with heavy metal altoids on your taco bell salad vaporizer? Really? You have to wait long enough - long enough to sing along. Come and listen to a story ’bout a man named Lad, a rich moutaineer always kept his family mad, and then one day he was shooting at the shads, and up through the ground come a bubbling Babs. Bitch, that is, Good Bitch, NY style.

47. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 4:26 pm

I… um…

wow.

48. wanderer said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 4:51 pm

Kyle’s a twin. Who knew?

49. anonymoose said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 4:53 pm

“midsectionalingadingdong”

Coach, you know that should be a sparklo-shivdiglio to the midsectionalezza.

50. jewelly said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 5:08 pm

So I guess Kyle really would be Babs’ type.

51. hmmmm said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 7:04 pm

is mr powell for real a tough guy? babs, I believe. babs, I buy. mr. powell reads like a nerdowannabebadass or, worse, some effete trying for the rhythm of that tough-boy street language. Like James Frey. Literary.

52. hmmmm said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 7:09 pm

The one handed egg cracking story. Now that’s something. Would look right in the New Yorker or some literary kind of journal. Yo, Powell! The New Yorker pays major bucks, I’m not kidding.

53. crack my shit up said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 7:19 pm

HAHAHA, you are all cracking me the hell up! Or maybe that’s because I’m completely drunk. I love alcohol.

Goodnight.

54. old knudsen said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 8:35 pm

Snobby twats with the humour value of a dead cat picking at my mate for their own amusement, you are so much better than her (that was sarcastic ya stupid cunts) Babs is really such a difficult target she does all the work for you. I’m not very impressed, I’ve wasted enough time thinking about you lot.

55. Bananas said,

on December 7th, 2006 at 11:08 pm

old knudsen - why you gettin all uppity? The people here LIKE babs. They like her wit and honesty for the most part. It’s like, a compliment. Dude. Also, I am so totally not snobby.
I once bought a book titled “101 things to do with a dead cat” It was very funny. Did you know you could use their butt for a pencil sharpener?

56. Eden said,

on December 8th, 2006 at 7:48 am

Knud is pretending to be British. His next comment will probably invoke spotted dick.

57. Baabs' #1 Fan said,

on December 8th, 2006 at 7:57 am

One hellofa gal our Baabs is..she makes us proud on a daily…nay scratch that..on a bi-daily basis.

58. jewelly said,

on December 8th, 2006 at 9:34 am

Baaaaaabs.

Does the flock of sheep joke go here or should I wait?

59. Bobo the Chimp said,

on December 8th, 2006 at 11:39 am

Bananas, do you have something against spotted dick? My dick is totally spotted.

60. Bananas said,

on December 10th, 2006 at 3:12 am

Actually, I get kinda spotty at times myself. Bobo, don’t you know bananas and chimps go together like peas and carrots?

61. Listerine said,

on December 11th, 2006 at 7:48 am

I liked Babs at first, but after reading through her blog a little bit more it just reads as forced and exaggerated. *I’m old and tough!!!!. I’m old and tough!!!! I’m old and tough!!!!!* I just feel like she has something to prove *rollseyes*.

62. Babsbitchin said,

on December 11th, 2006 at 9:56 am

Listerine, I’m not bad but the bad send me Christmas cards every year. I’m not trying to prove anything. I may make a point or two when need be. Yes, I am getting too old to fight, so I gotta shoot. Such is life. Now, take your lame ass back to your lame existence and leave me to my toughness and exaggerated life.
*rolls eyes and gives the finger*

RePost from Babz Bitchin

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HEAVEN NOSE vs TRAINWRECK

If you remember, a minute ago, I was blasted by Trainwreck, a cloistered society of wannabe hooligans. My pal in Canada, someone we all know and love, sent me a link, to another site that was a slap back and I found "Heaven Nose" from there. I liked it so much, I placed them on my sidebar.
It's obvious that these Trainwreck/Winter Rack folks are one to dish it out but they can't take it. Let me just say, "I never draw first blood," but I will Bitch slap a motherfucker when you least expect it. Of course, they'll have a snappy comeback about how illiterate and racist I am. You're gonna have to get up a little earlier to really dig in and get under my skin. See, unlike them, I am able to look in the mirror and see myself just as I am," an aging droopin' tit, graying, lil chunky, not genius,not so brilliant, racy, ex con, ex junkie, reformed bad Mom/Grandma who says what I mean, mean what I say and try not to say it mean." I do say things, some may take offense but it is because you choose to take offense. Get the fuck over it. Being PC is so lame. Hitting below the belt is one thing but if you're fighting the good fight and being fair and truthful, slapping the meat on the plate for all to see and I do call it like I see it, then you decide, "Oh my, I just don't like to look at the truth," then get the fuck out, go hide in a hole like Saddam did or get over it.

Yes, even Babz Bitchin is a study in thy self and to thy self be true . I've grown, I hope. I do maintain, my edge and "truthworthiness." I still don't believe I'm a racist but if you'd like to call me that because I call a spade a spade, then that's your prerogative. I spell it like this; There is under no uncertain terms, trash in every race, creed, color, sexual preference and I am able to see this. Hell, let it be dually noted that I have been called white trash, a redneck a time or two and I can and will live with myself.


I wrote, on this subject;



*A Trainwreck, Huh???

*Racist, Hmm??

*Straight Up

*Running With Hedgeclippers

*One Last Word

*Heaven Nose vs Trainwrecks


and last but not to say the least, my dearest friend, Xmichra gave me hell for writing or rather linking about it and them. My girl X is so enchanting, now ain't she. I got mad love for her


8 comments:

xmichra said...

I can't beleive that you linked to trainwreck. I know Old K wants to BE the guy they always talk about on that blog. But wow. Not my cup of tea. If you can't write a blog about your own shit, well that just says alot about you. And it isn't good.

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, I hadn't thought about it. But I agree with you.
See how ya are, always sassin' yer elders, hahahaha! Only you X, only you!

xmichra said...

lol, i don't mean too !! honest! i just have a mind. And sometimes it works ;)

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, no one, certainly not me, would ever deny that you have a mind AND a tongue that will speak your piece/peace. Are you sure you're not my daughter? lol

xmichra said...

Why, are you missing one?? lol...

Trust me, when i was younger.. my mother would have gladly given that responcibility up to someone, anyone! hehe. I was always like this. I'm actually nicer. :)

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, you remind me when I was young, you do. Now, I've softened on one hand, hardened on another. You have my respect, regardless.

xmichra said...

Thanks for that. And that is recipricated. It takes a good standing mind to be able to argue and debate, get heated and be open.. and it takes a lot for someone to respect those qualities in another. Most of the time, people who are just like me, hate me. Usually because it is hard to deal with two big voices in the room.. lol.

Babsbitchin said...

Xmichra, yes, it takes one to know one. That's why I always carry ear plugs, lol!



4 comments:

tony said...

How Goes It?

Anonymous said...

That's the longest fucking post I've ever seen...ubersnarky??? I love it...that's going to be my new word...I'm having it tattooed on my forehead in reverse so people walking in front of me with mirrors can read it...

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Tony, how goes it yourself? Hope you are well, in your neck of the woods and thanks for being kind enough to stop in and check to see if I'm still raising hell?

The answer is yes, just a little quieter?

Hugz

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Coopernicus, I should get an award for that shit, huh? "Longest Post on record" goes to Big Mouth Babz,hahaha!!

Ubersnarky, that's some funny shit, huh?