Poor Joe Francis; Why Me???



I don't quite know whether to laugh or cry for this fella. You be the judge. Joe's the founder of Girls Gone Wild, you know the video series where everybody shows their tits at Spring break, makes out with their Best Friend, a guys dream come true, just not too lewd and lascivious. I personally don't have a problem with him or the premise and in fact, have been recorded, myself, doing the exact same thing at Bike Rallies, Bars and so on. Yes, give me a couple drinks and you were sure to see the tits before the nite was over. I don't even look at them myself anymore, especially since that day;

It was a wild nite, I'd had a few, their were people everywhere, especially the young Bucks. I'd had a few thousand shots, got happy, out came the tits. A rather nice looking fella said, "Hey Babz, nice belly chain." I said thanks, of course, ever so graciously but that was no belly chain, they were my nipple rings. Enoughs enough, huh? The world had then seen the last of my Free Willy escapades.

Anyway, Joe's in deep shit for tax evasion and a multitude of other charges ranging from Prostitution to filming minors in sexually explicit situations.

"I'm sure that once you learn the story and understand the circumstances that brought me to this point, you'll be as outraged as I am," Francis writes in an email touting the Thursday launch Thursday of meetjoefrancis.com.

"The scariest thing [is]...that it could just as easily happen to you. I never expected my life to be a cautionary tale, but if revealing the truth behind my circumstances can help one other person avoid being grievously mishandled by the justice system, then it is worth telling.


Now, should we feel bad for Joe? I do so love a good Conspiracy Theory, don't you?

4 comments:

Bedazzler said...

Babz, you are so awesome. We totally worship at your feet. There should be, like a Babz temple...except it would look like a giant violet Bunny vibrator. Maybe we can get Jeff Koons to make it.

Anonymous said...

Bedazzler, Every now and again, an old fag hag, loves to be noticed. This is the sweetest thing. I have a tear in my eye. Now, slap me, so I can get myself together.

Mwah!

Mr. DeMille, I am ready for my close-up.

Old Knudsen said...

roll those puppies up cos I've got a camera.

Joe Francis is like a Christ figure to me now,oh how they persecuted the lord too.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Old Knudsen, I know, the nerve of those dirty bastards. He's an icon, a mentor for many men. It must've been a sad day for men, the world over.