To Make A Long Story Short...


If you look at the post below, that just happened to my ex brother-in-law, crazy bastard. Well, I tried to call my ex, cause Ron, my ex's brother, takes care of his Mom. They live in a trailer together. Several years back, 1983, I believe and my ex's Dad shot his Mom. A bullet is lodged in her face to this day. She has to be cared for as she can't make really rational decisions and likes to take pills, fall asleep, smoking a cigarette.
So, I call the number to my ex...no answer. I call another number, a friend of his and she tells me that, my ex beat the shit out of his girlfriend, down in New Mexico and he's on the run from that. Just like Young Guns, he's roaming the desert, hanging out with the Indians, yelling, "Yoohoo, I'll make you famous." Which by the way, got a man shot, who was standing right beside me. Yes, that's what he said, right when he pulled the trigger.
What is wrong with these asshole's? They're a very violent crew, who love to shoot guns, drink beer and listen to Alison Krause. They evolved. It used to be whiskey and heavy metal but they've calmed down a tad, in their old age. Yes, these two brothers, for sport, went around shooting woodchuck's/groundhogs. Now, they'll be quick to point out that they have been commissioned by the farmers, to kill these varmits because the horses and cattle break their legs in the gofer holes. They then have to put, a sometimes expensive animal down. They will also point out, how difficult it is to shoot and kill a groundhog. You're shooting at a small target, unlike, shooting at a deer. Back in 1984, I was introduced to my first assassination round. These guys are sniper qualified and damn if they didn't get their targets. Reason to whoop it up, I'll tell you what. I knew then, no matter how hard I tried to be country, I was and always will be a city slicker.
Fucking Rednecks!

12 comments:

Xmichra said...

sounds like a bad brew to me. Maybe just keep clear Babs. Last thing i want to hear is that you got messed up from this crew.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Xmichra, thanks. I got out in 1998, when I went to jail. I was placed on Probation (before I ever went to prison)and told them to tell him in court, he was not to come around me. He thought it was them doing it but it was me. I had to break free, ya know? Crazy fuckers

Webmiztris said...

living in Bumfuck Nowhere and being surrounded by country folk, I, for one, am offended by your use of the term 'redneck'. ;)

that's one scary crew going on!

Anonymous said...

Webmiztris, hahahahaha! Gotta love it, huh? That is on purpose!

Old Knudsen said...

As rednecks cum from my people I cannot be too harsh on them, they can sure shoot though, those empty beer cans don't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

Bet the sex was great DB!

Bedazzler said...

dELETE THEM.

Anonymous said...

I like shootin' beers and drinking guns too, but prefer city living!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Knudsen 2.0, I guess deep down, I'm a redneck in denial. Go figure?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Woogie, that's the only reason, I stayed. he was a maniac.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Bedazzler, yes, I must delete,delete, delete!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Se7en, I'm guilty too. I am a sharp shooter and am guilty of shootin many a beer and smokin guns.