Holy Crapola Crayola

What the fuck? I had to look this "Emo" word up and I was in D.C. in the 80's, where it supposedly originated. I kept seeing it and even though I didn't know what it meant, it irritated the dog shit outa me. Don't ask me why but I guess we all have a need to be defined, huh?

I mean you've had your Greasers' and White Soxer's, in the 50's and never forget those Poodle skirt wearing bitches. Then, the 60's and 70's were defined by Hippie's and Squares. Then as the Baby Boomers, (another frigin name) came of age, they wanted to be called Yuppies or Yippies, they were a sickening bunch, themselves. The 80's had what, Metalheads, Motorheads & Meatheads, Surfers, Nerds, Stoners or Loadies and the conservative nerdish types but I'll be damned if I can think of what everybody called it or them? Liberals, maybe?

I was too wasted in the 90's to even know what people were called, other than really irritating. I do remember Grunge took over Metal, I was there and then what? Did Punk take over Grunge and now we've got these Emo characters running around? Jeeeeeeeeez, I feel like Archie Bunker sometimes. I must be getting old, as I can't much tolerate these underground Emo butt sucking wierdo's. Maybe I just need a drink. But it's only 3pm, better wait an hour till it's officially Happy Hour. Wouldn't want people thinking I'm a lush lounge lizard.

Me, By Any Other Name

First I was a Hippie.
Then I was a Yippie.
Then I was a Yuppie.
Now I'm just fuckin' Droopie

I know, none of this makes sense but these pics, got me on a roll...


(Click to Enlarge)





4 comments:

Webmiztris said...

and apparently almost all emo guys are gay. I didn't even know THAT until a few months ago!

love those crayon 'colors'...lol

Xmichra said...

Personally i was enlightened about thre eyears ago with the term "emo". If you watch Hope is Emo on youtube.. that chick is really funny.

But I rather think that An Emo is like a Goth without balls. I;m saaad. I worry. I'm insignificant. I'm not doing anything though. BLAH FUCK BLAH. Dribble I say. if you are going to be melancholic and derivitive.. fucking have some sort of purpose. Idiots.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Webmiztris, where the fuck have I been? (Oh yea, prison)I honestly did not know. I feel so frigin enlightened now. I didn't know emo gays were out there. OMG, I'm oblivious.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Xmichra, goth w/o balls. How sad is that? I'm more goth than anything I guess and really can't do them either.What defines me, I don't know. There's my question of the day. damn, it's perplexing me.