What A Life...Dammit!

My life pretty much sucks lately. My nephew's favorite place to play, in the whole entire house, is in my bed. He is Autistic and has found a brand new way to have fun, a game I call, "Socks Suck." He goes around the house, collects socks and plays with them...in my bed. I have caught him in my sock drawer, removing all my clean socks and playing with them, in the bed. The problem is, he will go through the dirty clothes, mainly mine and pull out all the socks from the hamper or laundry basket. Now, he'll have 50 pairs of socks in my bed and now, he's mixed the clean ones with the dirty ones. I go to bed and am pulling socks from between the sheets. Oh, I can't have a made bed. Hell no, it's his mission to rip my bed apart so I have to just about remake it, just to go to sleep. My mornings and evenings are often filled with his shenanigans and I generally fall asleep, well expire into a coma, at night. 6am rolls around and we do it all again, till I get him on the bus and go to work. But last night, I crawled into bed, snot nosed drunk and woke, this morn, to a real pain in the ass. It was burning and I fumbled to find what it was or why my ass was hurting, so much. I had that fucking cow, embedded in my ass. I have a permanent brand on my ass, a cow shaped spot. So are the days of my life.

Izzy sitting by the hot tub. Tonight is her last night with us. She will be going with her new owner. I love her and all and I'll miss her but hey, have a good life. Yea, she eats all of my nephew's toys and the back yard looks like a bunch of clowns crapped back there. Yes, she's got every color possible, in her shit.

9 comments:

jungle jane said...

oh noooo...why is Izzy moving home? Can't you look after her anymore??

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Jungle Jane, I work three jobs and my sister work10 hrs a day. It is her dog and this girl wanted her real bad. My sister folded for the dog's sake.

Anonymous said...

hi dirty bitch! sweet looking dog! hey i love the blue hot tub! how are ya?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Woogie, I'm still kickin', how 'bout you? Back from your fancy vacation, ya bitch. I'm still jealous. I've not gotten over it yet, haha!

Anonymous said...

Ahh man - sorry you've had a crappy day. I don't understand the cow in the ass thing (went over this blonde hair) but I completely understand you're ready to rid of Izzy and why. I bet she has been a handful the entire time,and with your nephew too? That is just ... I would pull my HAIR out. They're a lot of work (dogs and nephews) And sisters, too. I am going to go to my old dog blog and see if the video is still there of her and Brian in the pool! OMG - that WAS funny, but I could tell by watching her in action that she could probably be that hyped all day. My big ole fat chow is so damn laid back all he does is sleep. Has never destroyed one item - nothing . But my Boxer, Ivan? Hells Bells I came home one day to a back yard full of chewed up swimming pool - nothing but teeny plastic blue chips all over the place.

PS - I hope you know I was being sarcastic as hell about the fetuses. I just didn't like Dick... I mean Rick. He reminded me too much of my brother-in-law - LOL!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Brotherray, yes, she was more than a handful. I'd done all I could to work w/her. She was incorrigable. She chewed up brand new furniture and ate everything she could get a hold of. She was always wound up like an 8 day clock. If you showed her any affection, there was no winding her down. Plus, she played too rough with my nephew. He, right now, has two teeth marks on his foot, at the back of his heel. I imagine she was playing and clamped down. He pulled his fot back and one side ripped and the other bruised. he was scared. We just can't have it, ya know?

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Shad catcher, and I knew what you meant about the fetus thing. I laughed. You don't have to worry about me, I can catch innuendo.

Oh and the cow, was in my bed and I woke to it painfully stuck to my ass.

Jonathan said...

I can relate to the autistic kid thing. That disorder just breaks my friggin' heart in two.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Jonathan, it is the damnedest thing. This child, my nephew, is so smart but is lost. He can maneuver through games, that I have purposely set up in French or in Spanish but prefers French and French over English.He has never been taught to read but has been reading for well over a year. It is astounding. He does drive me nuts though and this new sock game is the kicker. I have dirty socks in my bed. What I'll do for love...